The most controversial and polarizing figure in the history of professional wrestling, Vince Russo rose to prominence as the head writer of the WWF Attitude Era. With over 25 years of experience in the business as a writer, producer and on-air talent with WWF/WWE, WCW and TNA, Vince holds nothing back with his honest takes on the state of the industry today.
- Writer/Editor WWF Magazine & RAW Magazine (1994-99)
- Head Writer WWF RAW, WWF Sunday Night Heat, WWF SmackDown (June ‘97- Sept. ‘99)
- Head Writer WCW Nitro, WCW Thunder (Oct. ‘99 – Jan. ‘00, Apr. ’00 – Oct. ‘00)
- Writer NWA-TNA, TNA Impact Wrestling (Jul. ’02 – Nov. ’04, Sept. ’06 – Feb. ’12)
- Former WCW World Heavyweight Champion